Finally, something.

Finally, something.
Today is the day of the O level result release, I am sure there are laughter and tears happening in all secondary schools. This shouldn't be a sad case, afterall. Sometimes, people had to move on even you lost or failed something. We still need to eat, sleep and shit, don't we? Hahas.

Just some moments ago, i logged in to check my O level English result, and finally, i passed. Phew...i spend $300 already, for god sake! I am surely lucky to be able to pass. It's the first good thing that happened in my 2010. The wonderful days will be ahead, i hope so.

Later on, I will be meeting LKH for bubble tea. Sure thing, I will be slacking with them a while before i get home again. My current fear is the Napfa test and also all the UTs which will falls on the 16th week of the semester. What a shit pile.

I am quite happy with my result for the Os. I hope more good things will happen the rest of the year. Hahas. Enjoy my day to the fullest now. Gyming, coding, studying, tanning...everything to be done before i serve my NS. Shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
11.01.10.

Finally passed. (:

Comments