Handling 2 jobs

Handling 2 jobs
It's another tiring day after my gym session today. Again, done 6 sets of pull ups (3 manual, 3 supported), it's kind of another hardcore training from last session. We did like a lot of back muscles and chest workout today. Focused a lot on chest and back, sure hope my muscle will recover asap. Hmm...one more week to go, the exams will be here. Each paper is about at least an hour, hahas.

Just got a haircut at my aunt shop some days ago. My hair is now superb short! Hahas. People might ask what had got into me, i guess. Anyway, it's very comfortable and fresh. It really makes me now even sporty*! Hahas. Recently, gyming and suntaning really got me becoming more active.

Anyway, after my gym session today, I met up with my secondary pals. We had dinner at our house area, the coffee shop. We had many dishes, but i didn't really contribute much ordering...hahas! All the orders are done before i reached. Hmm, I still had a full stomach after the meal, so it's fine. (:

Shall be working tomorrow at Hiroshima and Monday at URS & inc. Taking up 2 jobs at the point of my UTs week, I can say that I am really mad. However, I still will work out time for revision bah. I had to get my notes printed out like what Suyani had done, hahas...and take the notes to work! By the way, sure hope all the UTs goes smoothly and fine. Now, worrying about napfa. Damn, sure hope can pass by the time to come. I shall stop my words here.

THE END.
30.01.10.

Hiroshima!


URS & Inc.


The finished meal...

Comments