No title

No title
No idea of what to name this post, no title had stated my current thinking. Just switched my contact len solution to penta plex, which is the first solution i used with my first pair of lens, changed my deodorant from Adidas to Nivea. Got myself a haircut recently, very comfortable with it. Hahas.

My life was pretty fine. I did not done a lot of things in my holiday except gyming, watching anime, playing lifeless facebook games and doing fyp. Coding is really hardcore to max, many codes are coded from the time the idea strike through my mind, after a while, when i read the codes again, i had to take some time to see what am i doing! Lols. Therefore, to all programmer, doing notes and comments at each part of the code is important. (:

Just some day ago, i found my primary school class photo on facebook. I don't even know who uploaded that long-dead photo up to facebook. Hahas, well...i was browsing friend's profile and came by that photo. Wonderful, isn't it? We took the photo like we are some stupid small kids...lols. I don't even know why i need to take that photograph. I don't even smile last time. Hmm...so sad.

I go visit the people who are tagged in that photo, and came by that everyone in my class had changed really a lot. Gosh, it's not like them anymore. Hahas, perhaps, someday, we will meet up in camp during NS. Hahas!

Today, the school reopened and it suck shit. Hahas, well...i hate to wake up early just to go school to listen and do shitty work. Gosh, gave me the damn answer and solution, let me figure it out myself! After a 3 long years at RP, i still don't figure completely how that stupid PBL system helped me to learn better at all!

Why they don't just gave us lectures and lessons? Why the hassle to let students go over the net to search something and copy-paste to powerpoint slides? Isn't it pointless? It's like paying money and doing self studying? What the heck is this system about? Ok, fine...those US students...used this system in their campus but hell man, they have hand-ons to do and their system targetted a lot on practical and experiences while in RP, we research and research, it's all theory!

Well, i had given up hopes on this RP system. Sticked to this system for now...I just want to get that dipolma. The whole thing is hopeless...imaging learning accounting and mathematics using computer and internet? No practising? Nah...this is RP. You sit in the class and listen, do worksheet, google and yahoo search keywords, copy-paste inside worksheet and powerpoint slides, present. This is RP, get it right?

Don't listen to those crap open house FAQs, they simply means nothing but craps! In RP, you perform by doing and understanding. Those copy-paste are essential to know what you are suppose to learn at the end of the day plus...last but not least, you don't get that knowledge from RP but the internet, what the heck? Yah, that's right...from the internet. We pay RP the school fees and tution fees to let us use their internet to take the knowledge not take the knowledge from RP. Gosh...i really don't know what to say.

I shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
04.01.10.

Cafe World on Facebook. (:

Comments