Non-stop paying

Non-Stop Paying
Today, I went back school for my macroeconomic test which this test will contribute to my GPA. Hmm, after the test, i know it will not be a good result though. A three-questions test which had a lot of parts, even with the 45 mins duration, i barely had time to finish the whole paper, actually, i just rush through the test the whole way.

I knocked onto people on the way for the test because of the stupid open house thingy also i almost fell. That's a close one. Count me really lucky, i guess. After the ultra-difficult test, i went back home and meet up my dad to go Plaza Singapura to change my dad's mobile line under my name. Damn that Starhub, asking me to pay the $26.00++ pending bill and also charge $20 to my next bill for transfering.

Suck them man...i think Singtel consumer can transfer their lines to another owner for free! What's up with Starhub's problem? Haiz...sadly, who ask me so stupid the last time. I shouldn't had sign a contract with Starhub.

The first week of my pay came out. A lot of money goes into Starhub bill, Citibank and also transport fares. I can say, i am already broke the first week of my pay. What the hell, right? Guess you were right, my pay wasn't enough to pay off my stupid expenses and liabilities on hand.

Hope to get a new phone soon because i miss phototaking! Lols. Well, it really sucks having a phone that cannot let me take photos! What a sad case, i wonder will i ever survive my NS days without camera phone. Anyway, I will try my best not to as vain as much now by the time NS come. Hahas.

The Starhub needs a week to transfer the mobile line under my name which is like, uh? Why is it like that? Transfer a line need a week? That's quite long, dude! I just can't wait the day it comes, i get my hands on a new phone soon. Hmm, forget about it well, I shall stop my typing here. Peace! (:

THE END.
08.01.10.

Citibank and Starhub bills. These pieces of paper really make my pocket goes wet!

Comments