Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year
Today is the last day of chinese new year! Woah, the time flies...hahas! No more red packets for me to take le. :(

Anyway, it's an enjoyable festival. It brews the crowd at malls and houses, happy eating YU SHENG, carrying oranges to one another houses. Stores closed at the first and second day of the festival but still, it let people have a good rest these both days. :D

I just came back from work not long, started on my journey on watching music videos just some moment ago and find SHOW LUO new songs very nice! Lols, just to happen to know that he is going into his 31s soon and he still look so charming eh? Hahas, guess males aren't easy to age and hardly can tell from the face the actual age of the person. Good for me, i hope. Hahas!!

Citibank and Starhub bills laying on the desk waiting for me to get it paid. Gosh, debts and debts. Still, i had to get protein and new sling bag! Lols, i really don't save much. Dots. But, hope this upcoming month, i will at least save $100. :)

Never watched soccer but recently, the miotv roadshows are like everywhere islandwide! The roadshow main attraction is soccer matches and live broadcast of the matches, i just wonder why guys like to watch soccer but sooner or later, i will get influenced to watch too bah. At times, you get questions from girls like why guys like to watch soccer, well, i also want to know why.

This year of the tiger is the year i going inside the so called chalet opened by the government. Or you can named them as MINDEF. Lols. Anyway, it will be whole new journey and new challenges, my next stage of life. It's the start of my 20s! Hmm...let's hope for the best.

I shall stop my words here then...take cares.

THE END.
28.02.10.

Randomness at work. :D


NETS machine and my rock-on handsign! Hahas.


Me and the store stocks. :)


Comments