My March Life

My March Life
Just came back from gym session, gosh. My arms are so tired and shoulder is very tight. Recently, i also starting jogging. My jogging sessions are usually night time where the sun is down. Hahas, because of the hot sun, it make my body dehydrate faster however at night, i dehydrate slower and it make me run or jog more than in afternoon time.

It's been a very active life for me. Hitting the gym and jogging at the park. Working also kept my weeks occupied too. It seems that my life are now filled with programmes and lesser time for my friends. Still, i hope to get in touch with everyone if i got the time. I will try to make arrangement for them as soon as i am out of my job. It is soon, i will quit 2 weeks before my NS enlistment and hopefully, they got time for me.

Last week, I had watched "Alice in Wonderland" at GV Jurong Point. The movie is not bad, it got a beginning and an ending. At least the whole movie plot shows the whole thing not like some other movies which had head without its tail. Lols. I think the rabbit and the animation were good, overall, all the animals and characters look real and not very fake. Something good for a simple story. :D

Tomorrow will be another day rotting at home, probably jogging in the evening bah? Hmm...not confirmed yet but saving up for 31st. Hahas. Anyway, my exam result will be out soon, hope to get the best score. Well, i should stop my words here then. Peace.

THE END.
23.03.10.

My new earpiece and Alice in Wonderland movie tickets.


The OSAKA 6 tee!! I going to get it soon...


I am still as vain as usual.

Comments