All out!

All out!
Gymed this afternoon, awesome forceful day. Bicepts and chest up! Well, did only workouts for chest and bicept today. It's to let my protein powder to focus recovering on these tiring part. My next target, 20KG bench press without human support. Sure hope it will happen...hahas!

Throwing down another glass of protein later to aid recovering. The more the difference between expansion and compression of muscle, the longer time for it to recover hence, more protein more effect! Hahas. Just went out with my sister just now. Bought 2 reebok shorts for gyming and running, recommended by LKH. Dots, he bought one blue and one red. I bought one black and one navy.

It was raining heavily just now. My shoes and shirts were all wet. Now drying up my stuffs. I will be working tomorrow again, after tiring workout at gym today. Hmm, thursday, probably meeting up LKH to gym again. Wonder why did he not work that day. Hahas. Nevertheless, still today work out is till my max.

During work, i am doing workouts on abs. Sitting down on the chair and do it! Lols. Well, it's some how my way to kill time when there're no customers around. The bags and stuffs always need cleaning, somehow everytime, i had to wipe it with polishing cream. So everytime, my hands are stained with the leather cream's smell! Dots.

Tomorrow, i should be at Suntec outlet. Hmm...hopefully everything will be alright. I just ate my western bacon at Carl's junior!! Wees, superb nice! Ok, nice food is really unhealthy, well...long time, eat a bit. That's fine with me since now i will do my cardio training oftenly.

Took a bunch of photos and it's not taken by me but my sister! Lols. Well, she's really good in taking photos though. Sharing later at facebook. I guess i shall stop my words here then. Drop in again, people!

THE END.
13.04.10.

Carl's Junior!! Yummy!


Basketball Kiosk and some random photo! :D

Comments