Gym + NTU trip

Gym + NTU trip
Today, I went to gym again, but because i had went yesterday, in the end, i did not stay for very long at gym. After gym, meet up with Zhi Wei and we went to NTU to explore.

We were lost in the huge university. The place is like a maze or something. We took quite some time to figure the whole place out. It's ok though, because we had time on hand too.

Then, we stopped by carteen B, i think it is located near the south block? I had chicken chop with mashed potatoes and spaghetti. Adding on the drink, peppermint milktea! A good full meal well stomached.

After the meal, walked around the place and then took 179 back to the bus interchange and we went to arcade for basketball again. Wahahas...my best score is now 300+, owned! Lols. Still, practise make perfect...will keep on practising to be better.

Then, we walked around JP a while before we get home. I saw one FCUK watch which i like so much the first time i saw it. I going to get it when i get my next pay. Shall stop my words here, check out my blog again by end of this weekend, will have new updates! (:

THE END.
08.04.10.

My best score now.


Photos took at NTU.



Bubble tea shop's royalty programme.


My lunch.

Comments