Leong Wei's Birthday Dinner

Leong Wei's Birthday Dinner
Just some hours ago, I went celebrate with everyone to celebrate Leong Wei's 21st birthday. We all forked out $10 to $20 each to gift Leong Wei a big red packet for his birthday. Hahas, sure we all did had a good full meal tonight.

It's really very enjoyable having dinner with all your wonderful friends. Well, the guys had really a lot of craps in their mouth and though they are craps talker but still everyone enjoyed those craps! I must be really crazy talking about craps and typing craps in my blog right now. Hahas.

We had our dinner at Putien. It's a chinese cuisine based restuarant, and the total bill is around $250 plus, i guess. Well, it's really filling and the food absolutely take you to heaven if you had not eaten for days! Every dishes come with good presentation and all are very portion-fitted for each person. This is kind of good, because at times, some people don't really eat much and some people eat more.

Hmm... my first episode of "When I'm Bored" got good response from my sister. I guess Luvwave inc. first debut series will be a success and more episodes to come, please check them out soon! Hahas. (:

Tomorrow, I will working afternoon shift and therefore, more workouts on my abs to come! I am very lucky that i actually sold a bag today and it's pretty about luck. In sales line, it is really based on luck. Sometimes, you can persuade a customer for a very long time but she or he will not buy in the end. However, for some customers, you do not need to spend much time talking or pushing them to buy, they would just buy it in few minutes.

Those abdominal training didn't went down to drain! Wees, i finally feel my stomach growing muscles and hardening recently...hahas. I am really excited for the muscles to expand and become more obvious in time to come. Suntaning, jogging and dancing more to come in the upcoming months. Planning for more events, so guys...be prepared to be invited then. :D

I guess i shall stop my words here. Please check out my blog soon again!

THE END.
17.04.10.

Putien!


Photos taken during dinner.


Finally, my slice of cake.

Comments