A Rash Crave

A Rush Crave
Today, i am working morning shift. I reached home around 8+ PM, then kicked off a 4-laps jog/run at 20:32PM. It was a long run and burned all my calories well.

Yesterday, I went out gyming again then meet up my sister for a meal then, get back home to prepare to go sing K Box. We were talking about K box when we are having our meal. Dots, well...it's a rash thought, still we went. But, both Jurong safra and clemeti K box is full. In the end, we went party world. (:

Well, i guess i am the one who is really high. I ordered shirey temple this time round. It's a mocktail but still it taste really nice. First time trying, and thumbs up for it. Hahas. After the long hours of singing, we went back to our house's market place to get our late dinner. Her treat, as i treated her that expensive singing session at party world. Lols.

On the way home, packed 2 bags of potato chips for tv watching session. Mouth won't stop moving...hahas. That's pretty much summarises my last night trip. (:

I will stop my words here then. I will be blogging in soon, as i am enlisting into national service real soon. So please check out my blog often now.

THE END.
30.04.10.

Corridor, massage machine and fun.


Shirey Temple...i hope i spelled correctly. :D


Bill and my MAY working schedule.

Comments