Revolt, drink and slack

Revolt, drink and slack
It's another fun outing last night. I hanged out with WK, Sharon, Yiyan and Wilson (new guy). Well, before the meetup, again...i gymed! Hees, i guess it's already becoming like an essential thing to be included in my daily routine.

We met up at around 6.30 PM and watched a movie. The movie titled, "Youth in Revolt" is a lame and sexual-referenced movie. I must say, if you don't think dirty, you wouldn't understand what is the main lead or the casts were talking about. Dots. It's like superb erotic-words and description popped out of nowhere in the movie.

Main storyline of this lame movie is about a loser below 18 years old wanting to lose his virginity status getting himself into trouble for a girl he liked. He got 2 good cars into waste, what an dumb person. However, i guess when you fell in love, you don't even knew what you are doing. I think this is the message of the movie. Overall, the movie plot is average. Nothing interest you to watch unless you really like sexual referenced stuffs, [0 - 0].

After the movie, dinner at foodcourt and straight drove down to timbre! Wees...spend a good time there. Chicken wings, beers, mocktails and snowball, all those good stuffs added up to a bill of 53 bucks plus plus. Hmm...it's a good place to slack and nice live band! Hahas.

After slacking at Timbre, WenKai brought Yiyan home and then send us to eat supper again! Lols. Madness to the max. We ate at Bedok market place. The muslim food place, I had roti john with cheese and chicken. Basically, i am really disappointed in the food. I never even felt chicken or chesse in the roti john, such a turn off to me. No no to roti-john. ):

After that, dropped by at AMK main road and cabbed home, billed at $24 nett. Dots. Spend quite a lot and my pocket is like being bombed! Lols, shall save up these days and for rainy days. I guess i will stop my words here, please check up my blog for updates again. Peace.

THE END.
21.04.10.

Bills, tickets and photos.


Live band, foods and drinks.


Family photos!! (:


Supper at Bedok ruined the night. ):

Comments