Frenchion Man

Frenchion Man
Today is a day out with Zhi Wei after a long time from the last meetup. We catch iron man 2 and it's my latest movie watched since the last which is youth in revolt. Hahas.

I seldom touched movie tickets these days. Those working and gyming kept me away from movies and friends meetup. Hmm, i really wanted to find time for you guys, seriously. But, my schedule is packed and now, I am also guiding my cousin, Silvia to do her FYP. Last night, just finished some features for the system (Slivia's FYP).

Burning night oil to do those codings for her, she must appreciate it! Hmm, i will be enlisting in another 3 weeks time. So early? You may ask, it's just a SBJ (Standing Broad Jump) station that I failed in the napfa test that make me posted in early. Gosh, however...I will be working more harder for muscle endurance and also muscle strength in times to come.

Some people asked me, why should I be doing all these workouts while I will be doing in the camp soon. Well, this is my reply. Here it goes...

"Working out now, training your muscles to adapt to fierce and intense training. So when you are doing these in the camp, you will be at ease. You will be faster and effcient in speed, endurance and strength. Thus, if you do not prepare to suffer now, you will suffer more later on...the old folks usually say this, tough work first, fruits bear later. I believed it's true. "


Hmm, skip that question and let's go back to the post. Anyway, i got my FCUK watch just now at Jurong point, come in 2 years waranty and also free battery replacement for lifetime (if i remember correctly). It's brown and bronze combination, a very unique watch which you cannot find the FCUK men's watch series. Plus, it's a new color for the design as told by the sales person.

After the movie, we went back to BL (Boon Lay) market place for the famous nasi lemak. Hahas, the rice is absolutely fragrant and tasty! Hashbrown, egg and fish fillet are bonuses to the whole plate of rice.

Featuring in the iron man 2 movie and Sean Kingston ft. Justin Bieber – ‘Eenie Meenie’ MV, the audi R8! Well, definitely that car can make people desire to burn, however the RSP of the car can sure burn your pocket a big hole. In additionally, the petrol, COE and road tax sure is no-no to your choice of owning this car in Singapore. Well, if you are rich, sure...go ahead! Overall, who doesn't want to own a sport car? It's only the money matter! (:

I shall stop my words here then, please check up my blog again soon.

THE END.
06.05.10.

NEW in town, the Mcdonald's double quarter pounder (YOU CAN ONLY FIND THIS IN THE USA MENU)!


Iron Man 2 figurine, popcorn box, drink bottle and my FCUK watch.


I just realised that I'm turning fairer! Lols.

Comments