Read my view

Read my view
It's a new entry to my blog. It's quite some a while since the last post. The last few days, nothing much actually happened. Well, I did met up Raven and Eileen the last few days and gymed, jogged and did fyp codes for my cousin. Last but not least, my job. Working till end of this month and i will be enlisting in the first Saturday of June 2010.

To me, time really flies and many things had happened. I enjoyed and had fun during those olden days. It feels like that you turn back now and reflect on those memories, time passed so fast. My 3 years of polytechnic life is gone. Flipping through my 3 years of studies, i gained and experienced a lot in life.

The upcoming 2 years serving my national service will be another enriching lesson to my life. Highly chances that i will met more faces and befriend with them. Many may thought that these 2 years will be wasting your time. However, since you know that, you might as well enjoy and learn new things from these 2 years instead of grumbling on wasting time or the tiring training and all the blars blars blars.

Living to near to my 21st, I realised the cruel fact and reality in this world. When we are born into this world, the real suffering started. Life is a cycle, think about it. By the way, I am just stating my own opinion here not being pessimistic. During our young age as a child, we study till we go poly or JC, next we may further our studies at uni, then probably we will working or serving NS next, followed, we come out work and get a family and baby born, support the child till we die or something. It's an endless cycle, we aren't having any enjoyment at all.

Readers, i must say this, enjoy when you are young else you will regret for not doing so. Don't just study hard but also play hard. It's only once in your life that you are young. Treasure your youth.

As people aged, stress and responsibilities age too and thus, you will have more burden on your back as you grow. In this world, the children are the most happiest living human and I must say it's lucky to be as young as a small kid. If you realised, Singapore is facing population crisis. But what caused this crisis?

Think about our living standard and accommodation these days. Every thing is highly priced and expensive, imagine that you had kids to support, it's a burden to yourself. Finally, people think far and more these days, which make these and that happened. Face the fact, people. This is a cruel fact that why we don't want to have kids, think about that baby powder, that education, that fun and money you had to pay for.

Shall stop my words here. Thank you all for reading.

THE END.
26.05.10.

23.05.2010 - Dinner with Eileen and met up Raven


21.05.2010 - Collected my yearbook and diploma


13.05.2010 - Gym, swim and kbox with Zhi Wei

Comments