First Bookout

First Bookout
Today, I went out with Eileen and Liyan. We went to burberry to get my polo tee. Hahas, anyway...that cost me a bomb in my pocket. Now, i had to save up and spend lesser. We went to had our lunch at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Same dishes but you cannot find them appearing in my camp. Food and drink sold outside is so much nicer and not to mention, the reason why NS men head out for them during the book out.

We then, walked around Orchard, took some photos. Liyan's new camera is really stunning clear and i think it's a really good investment though. Well, nevertheless to say that my polo tee is also worth every penny spend. (:

Last night, watched Toy Story 3 with my sister. We got the Toy Story 3 popcorn combo, it comes with a toy story collectible, glass of drink, popcorn and a pack of cheezel new biscuit. Worth the price of SGD10. Beside that, we had Carl's Junior and sushi too. Hahas.

Toy Story 3 is a cute and funny movie. It's a perfect movie for family and friends. Though, you may find watching animation boring, but this one is a sequel to the previous series. Andy (The toy owner) grew up and had to leave his toys (woody, buzz and etc;) for his college life. The emotions and feelings grew stronger as time passes. Sometimes, you had to let go when it's time. I think this is what the movie trying to tell the audience.

I shall stop my words here then. Peace.

THE END.
19.06.10.

Homecook prawns and XinWang's MunFun :D


Liyan, Eileen and me.


Orchard Central.

Comments