The Last Meetings

The Last Meetings
Today is the last night spending at home. Don't bother to ask why, because I'll be strucked inside camp for 2 weeks. Probably a sad thing, but i think positively. Imagine 2 weeks for training with instructor, the end result will be different compared to the gym session that i had been going alone. There will be many cardio exercises and these will burn my body fat and calories. I sure hope it burn my body fats around my abs area so my abs muscles will be more defined. Hahas.

This is probably my last entry for the month or maybe not. Hmm, still I will not be blogging so often after today. I just hope that, during the weekends, readers will still support my website (my blog). I do love to write and type in my blog post but times, you just ran out of ideas and inspiration. I know writers and authors, they both sure read a lot and travel a long height to get inspiration and ideas. But, i am not totally a person who read. My blog entries are always about my own life and own opinions towards the world.

Truely, time flies, time don't wait for you. We should enjoy and treasure what we had now. Try to say 'yes' sometimes instead and turning down someone or something. What if this 'yes' answer might change your life? I am not a good love advisor nor i am good in consoling people. But what i know is that, what's done had been done, we should look forward and not backwards. Many thoughts ran through my mind now, i can hardly imagine i am inside the camp doing those cardio sports. However, I will not let these 2 years gone into waste, I will train hard and learn.

Hereby, i really wanted to thank all my friends for staying with me till this very end of my so-called freedom period. Nothing other than photos can let me enjoy all these very special moments I spend with you guys. I am very happy and please stay with me till as long as possible. Without you, I think my life will never been so excited. Thanks everyone and please do drop in again during the weekends. I will miss you, guys. Take cares.

These are the photos for the last outings with my friends. It will be kept in my photo album on my computer for life. I will not forget you people and please do not forget me either. (:

29.05.2010: The NYNY dinner with Eileen and Liyan.


01.06.2010: Outing with Raven and Broy.


02.06.2010: Dinner with Kahmun and Suyani.


03.06.2010: Outing with WenKai and Sharon.

Comments