Zhiwei's Birthday

Zhiwei's Birthday
Today, I went to gym in the morning. Well, i must say that i actually cannot carry too heavy weight probably that I did not visit the gym recently due to NS. Bench press weight carriable drop to 17.5 KG instead of previously 20 KG. Barbell bicept training drop to 15 KG instead of 20 KG. I can feel the heavier i carry, the lesser strength and control i have now. I guess because i didn't constantly train my chest and bicept. Hopefully, i will get to book out on friday soon, so my saturday morning will be gyming my chest and bicept.

Anyway, I went out with Zhiwei to celebrate his birthday in the afternoon. We went K box and have lunch at Mcdonald's. He said he hadn't touched fast food for 2 months though, so we just went Mcdonald's. The K box, we sang till our voice nearly run out. Still, we kept our voice and try not to use too much force singing.

Dinner at Far East. We had noodles and dumplings. Ok, the reasons are: number one is because it's cheap and tasty. Secondly, we want to save money. After the long day outside, we went home by bus. That's pretty much about it. I will be booking in tomorrow night time. Will be sleeping later tonight. I shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
26.06.10.

K Box and tako balls. :D


Other photos of the day.


Vain moments.

Comments