Family Dinner

Family Dinner
Today, woke up early at 9 plus in the morning. Headed out to the gym to get my bicept and chest muscles ripped, lols. Well, i stomached 3 scoops of protein powder today. Just pray hard they would help my muscles grow, hahas. After the gym session, met up with Eileen, KianHong, KunHao and Wayne at lakeside MRT station.

We went to town together to get the KianHong's girlfriend, her birthday present. Hmm, we ran almost the whole orchard! That guy still didn't decide what to give his girlfriend for her birthday. I admit that girls are picky and hard to please at times, hahas. So when guy is buying something for the girl, he got to think real hard before he pick up the money to buy that 'something'.

Anyway, my ipod touch cover was delivered and i just bought the last piece of TAEYANG album at HMV earlier. Hahas, it's really mere luck that i got the last one. Well, other than that, my poor DIESEL tee still flying over from Korea. It's yet to be deliver over here. Hopefully, i get to wear it by next weekend. (:

Window shopped again, i caught sight of nice DIESEL, ADIDAS watches and also Calvin Klein's perfume, hahas. Not to mention the GOODs like FRED PERRY polo, AX shirts, wallets etc;. Those nice stuffs come at high price, so i am so going to save up for them the next year before CNY comes. Hahas.

Finally, come to the end of the day. I had dinner with my family which i gave treat because of my dad's birthday earlier this week. We saved up by ordering only few dishes, so thanks arh! Lols. I will stop my words here then and pray hard my training ahead will be an ease journey for me. (:

THE END.
24.07.10.

The GOODs of the day. :D


The VAINs of the day.


The HAPPYs of the day.

Comments