Beef, bacon and step up 3D

Beef, bacon and step up 3D
Today, it's the second day after my book out. Tomorrow, i will be booking back into tekong again. Once again, the blues are coming back to me too, i guess these blues happened to all those who are working tomorrow too.

Yesterday, my mum, my sister and me went to have dinner. We had western food, ordered 2 beef steaks and 1 chicken chop, all accompanied by 3 glasses of tea + ice cream float. Yummy! After the dinner, we went around shopping for chips and snacks. Hahas, like dessert after meal. That's pretty much about my last night.

Today, met up with Eileen and Liyan for Step Up 3D! Awesome to the max, i finally got to watch that movie which i waited for weeks. Hahas, the next movie i wanted to catch is the expendables. :D

During the whole outing, we had our lunch at burger king and indonesian grilled chicken rice for dinner. Then, we walked around the mall for quite some time. I bought home quite a lot of food and Eileen passed me 2 curry puffs too. Dots, i gonna be so fat! Gymed in the morning again, and hopefully able to for the next coming weeks.

Finally, I come to the end of this post, i wanted to tell everyone who is reading my blog now. Please enjoy your life and don't stress yourself too much, everyone faces difficulties, look around and think, everyone's been through shits too. It's not only you, accept it that it's life, obstacles are bound to be appear.

THE END.
22.08.10.

Foods and drinks of the weekend.

Comments