The expandables and the foods

The expandables and the foods
It's a pleasant day but well in other few hours time, i will be back in camp lying on the bed supposely which not belonged to me. On the bed, i will thinking about the next book out and looking forward to.

I just came back from Jurong Point not long ago. I watched another superb awesome movie for this month, the expandables! It's really worth the rush of time and money to watch this movie. Those actions and fighting sences are cool and fast. The casts in the movie were all very professional. I booked the tickets online, then asked ZhiWei to join me.

After the movie, we had lunch at burger king. Nice lunch and the place was packed with eye candies. In camp, I seldom had chance to catch even one eye candy. Lols. I had the usual meal, the doubles turkey bacon burger meal accompanied with a cup of caramel flavoured sundae. Next, we went home.

Yesterday, i went to gym once again. It's been in my routine till now and i hope i can maintain it in my routine for the days to come. After my gym, met up my sister for late lunch at Mcdonald's. Then, after that, i had waffles on the way home.

In the night, i met up with LKH and Weisheng for nasi lemak at boon lay. Woots, nice nice nice!! We chatted for some time, then headed back home. On the way home, i bought magnum ice cream!! They are having a promotion now, that you can buy any 2 flavours at the price of $3.90 only, cheaper than usual. I had the hazelnut one and my sister took the almond flavoured one.

That's pretty much about my weekend for this week. I shall stop my words here then. I do miss home though, my daddy and my mummy. I will stay home more and spend time with them. Peace.

THE END.
29.08.10.

Photos of the weekend. :D

Comments