The last early bookout

The last early bookout
Today, I went out with Huici for movie. Inception, totally rules. No wonder it got a 4 out of 5 stars review. The whole movie is like a dream after another, but each with different level of excitement. Hmm, worth the price of $10 per ticket. (:

Well, skip that movie thingy. I shall put down what i had done this weekend here then. Last night, I dine at Pizza Hut with my sister. We had the 'delight meal' promotion which is quite worth it. However, the 'soup of the day' sucks! Taste so much like those we can buy at any hawker centre or foodcourt. Still, the pizza taste really good. All that chesse and flour sure gonna flood my body with fatty acids. :X

This morning, went to gym with Kian Hong. Fierce and intense training indeed, hopefully it will help me with my BMT phrase ahead. Later in the afternoon, met up with Eileen and LKH again for lunch. We also did some art and craft! Lols. Well, we were making a birthday photo album for LKH's girlfriend. :D

Nevermind about that, we did tons of work at coffee bean and messed up the table with papers and litters. However, we weren't bad lah, we did our part on cleaning up the table. (:

That's pretty much about my weekend. Hmm...now i can only pray hard that my BMT phrase end faster! I shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
31.07.10.

The foods.


The other photos.

Comments