Weekend before field camp

Weekend before field camp
Today is my book in day. Hitting some book-in blues, facing my laptop while listening on itunes and typing a new entry here on blogger. Hmm, it's a very boring weekend for this week, i did not enjoy much because the pay i received is much lesser than the previous amount. Still, manage to get some clothes with the little money.

Yesterday, i met up with Wendy. We went to town this time, we had noodles for lunch. We then head out window shopping. Till around 6 plus, i leave early. I went back earlier to get my hair shaved and also had dinner with my family. I bought a 'Uniqlo' black pants, however, there are also other things i am interested in which i wanted to buy. I had yet to buy them, because i am saving up for a short trip overseas after my POP.

Few more hours later, i will be back in camp, my bunk, preparing for my military highlight; the field camp. I just pray hard and for the best. I know at the end of the camp, I will be superb stinky and muddy. So i believed after my camp, i will use the bathroom for quite some time. Lols.

Well, recently, most of friends are celebrating their 21st birthday. They had parties and drinks. Still, i had no idea on how to celebrate my 21st yet. I will figure it out soon after i got my budget and insight from my friends. Definitely, there will be cakes and foods. I shall stop my words here bah, drop in my blog soon again.

THE END.
15.08.10.

Vans on the wall OTW series. I saw this at TANGS, WANTED by me.

Comments