Califonia Pizza Kitchen

Califonia Pizza Kitchen
Another weekend passed again, it's been a very long journey and now I am coming to the last book in day for my BMT. Well, it was a fun and memorable BMT and definitely everyone will remember the POP day for their life. By the way, I will be graduating on the floating platform at Marina Barrage. I am the first batch of BMT graduates to be standing on that platform and it's absolutely more meaningful and special to everyone.

Last night, I met up with LKH and the others to celebrate birthdays. Together with Wayne, Jiansheng and YG had just turned 21st. The 21st is the peak of our life, definitely it was a special one out of the other birthdays.

We had pizzas and some snacks at the CPK (Califonia Pizza Kitchen). The total bill costed the 3 birthday boys $500 plus. Totally unbelievable, too expensive! If i were to pay alone, i would gone bonkers.

For my birthday, i still thinking of plans. Most slightly is having BBQ party, i am deciding. Highly chance will be having it at near my house area. Well, i hope everything will turn out well. Hahas.

I did not took any photos this weekend, so please do not mind reading words. Lols. I had came to the end of this post, definitely will post more on my POP next weekend. Check out by then.

THE END.
26.09.10.

Comments