Long weekend

Long weekend
The weekends were long but seems to be short though. I settled bills except the starhub one and eileen's present. Now left with prudential fees and the starhub bill which total up to $100. Headache, seriously...i am so stressed with the Batam trip too. My bank account is now close to be depleted.

Let's pray hard, the batam trip will be cheap. If come to worst, might not be going batam. Dots, cancelled due to short of cash. Pretty lame, i didn't spend a lot on clothings but foods and movies really burn hole in the pocket too.

This weekend, stopped my spendings much more. I went to get Eileen's present and had dinner at the ship restuarant with Liyan. We chose the present like for some time, well...seriously, the $400 pay is pathetic to the core. After paying those bills, fees and Eileen's present, i am drained. Lols. Just hope, my mum would return me the money she owed me recently.

Last night, i watched Resident Evil: Afterlife. Awesome movie, nice cookies and popcorn. After the movie, i went back home. Nothing much happened this weekend though, but everything was quite ok. I need money and seriously, i had to save up for the batam trip thus...less outings these upcoming weeks.

Anyway, i will be having my final IPPT this coming thursday and hopefully i can get silver this time round. But, why is it so hard to get 225cm for standing broad jump? Well, i guess i will leave that to fate. I had come to the end of this post, my final words, is left with Kahmun.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Kahmun."

Ended this post here then. Take care, all readers.

THE END.
12.09.10.

Liyan and me.

Comments