Near to the end

Near to the end
Today is book in day again, got to signs...somehow, in my heart, i felt relieved that there will be no more outfield training till the day i pass out from my BMT. Anyway, till this point of time, i can say that i am almost there to my POP day and i am happily looking forward to it.

Yesterday is another nice Saturday. I met up Zhiwei in the afternoon and then Raven in the evening. The gym session in the morning was awesome, packed nicely with cardio and strength training. Well, i always felt good whenever i get to gym. Hahas.

I gave Zhiwei tips on survival in his PTP and BMT. We chatted and had Mcdonald's for lunch. We sat for quite long, my mouth was so dry from talking too much. Blars, in the end...we both grabbed herbal tea to quench our thirst.

Next, Zhiwei and me walked to the boon lay bus stop to take bus. Of course, he went home and i continued to wait for the bus 502. I reached town at around 5.40 PM and Raven was late, i had to wait for her in the end.

After met up with Raven, we went to have our dinner at Pastamania. Woots, nice and yummy, it taste definitely better than those combat rations during my field camp. Following after the dinner, we went to scape to walk walk and then to 313 and finally, orchard central. I took some photos, sharing at the bottom of this post. :)

Basically, that summarized my weekend. A very simple weekend but nice to have friends around. I shall stop my words here and pray hard that i don't get confined the next weekend. :D

THE END.
05.09.10.

The foods and fun of the weekend.


Loved photo of the weekend.

Comments