With you guys

With you guys
Good day, my readers. I am back here to blog again. It's the second last weekend before I POP from the marina bay float. The day is so near yet it seem so far from now. Though far, still looking forward towards the day. Smiles.

Yesterday, I went out with Raven and PN. It's been some time since i met up with them, so it quite memorable. At first, i was to stay at home this weekend because everyone was busy and not able to accompany me out. However, Raven suddenly message me to go out thus, in the end, we met up in a very sudden way.

Well, PN came along yesterday. It was really surprising that she agreed to come along with me and Raven. We went to orchard and had our dinner at XIN WANG CAFE. We ordered quite some foods, PN was not able to finish them, dots. Conclusion, Raven and I had to finish her share too. Lols.

Next, after our dinner. We walked around orchard while helping PN to get her stuffs at Watson. We walked for some time, then headed to Marbleslab for ice cream. Loved their signature banana boat split. Awesome taste and affordable price. Hahas.

We then walked around Scape and ended our day taking some photos. Overall, my weekend was quite fulfilling. Thank a lot, my friends. Raven and PN are really a pair of friends that i knew for a really long time since when I am a secondary one student. Around 8 years of friendship and still going strong. Keep in touch, my friend. Anyway, I shall stop my words here but before that,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!"

please check in my blog soon again. (:

THE END.
19.09.10.

The foods, the fun and the moments. :D


PN and me.


Raven and me.

Comments