Jogging and Saving

Jogging and Saving
Today is a pleasant day for me. I woke up at 1100 hours, getting ready to meet my Prudential agent to verify my signature for GIRO at POSB. She treated me to bubble tea while we are on the way there. Thanks SookChern! (:

After the whole GIRO thingy is settled, she headed back to work. I headed back home to rest. Well, i cannot say i rest either because i went jogging after that and did some lower body exercises. Hahas, i think my body not used to not having exercises in a day. Lols.

Next, the rest of the afternoon, i was resting and slacking till evening. I went out with my sister to visit my auntie and cousin. Hahas, she grew bigger and she is doing her PSLE the next day. Gosh...i wondered can she handle it not. Her studies wasn't really good in the first place. Hmm, anyway...good luck to her.

That's pretty much summarized my day. Tomorrow, gyming and abs training again. Chiong arh! Shall stop my words here, check out again tomorrow. (:

THE END.
05.10.10.

At the Watami restuarant.

Comments