Meetup, my poly friends.

Meetup, my poly friends.
Another weekend passed, now getting prepared for the upcoming book in. Last night was a good night, love the steamboat to the max. I didn't have steamboat buffet like for years, so it's pretty fulfilling.

We had a long eat and long chat at the steamboat place. Food is like unlimited, kept on coming. Now, my next target is to go sing K but it will be very expensive on weekend. However, i will save up for it though. Hahas.

Wenkai went to armor camp and got himself a 8-to-5 training course for now. He said it's just training, when post to unit. It might not be 8-to-5 anymore. But still, at least he is able to enjoy stay out till end of the year.

After blogging here, i shall get myself some night snacks for upcoming week. Then, prepare to go back camp liao. Sad that i had to book in and i gonna see my bunk mates again. :d

Anyway, i shall stop my words here. I will post in again, soon if i got the time. :D

THE END.
31.10.10.

The photos of the weekend.

Comments