My 21st Birthday

My 21st Birthday
It's sunday again. Last night was a pleasant evening for me. My dear friends helped me to celebrate my birthday. In the morning, went to gym for exercises and then, back home to rest till evening. My family brought me out for a birthday dinner.

After my family dinner, I met up with Eileen and the others to go Loof. We had some drinks there. The price of the drinks are somehow same as the ones on Timbre. Nice ambience but the place were crowded with number of cauasians.

Next, we headed to Chevrons to finish the day with a KTV session. We sang for some time, then headed home. Last friday, i met up with Raven to celebrate my birthday in advance, thanks to her, i am able to take some nice photos. (:

Raven and me had dinner at Xin Wang Cafe. After that, we walked around and had ice cream at Marble Slab. A long night though, we both felt tired and went home after the ice cream treat. That's pretty much my weekends. Next week gonna be better, i hope. (:

THE END.
24.10.10.

Friday night.


Last night.

Comments