Oh my, it's RP

Oh my, it's RP
Today is the posting day and guess it right, my vocation is RP which i don't really know it stands for what in long. Well, whatever it is, it better be good news to me if not, it will make me double sad since i hadn't really get to enjoy my block leave from the first day.

Due to money issues, i had to save up and thus, ended up not going out often on my block leave. I do miss those sushies, spaghetti, dim sum and a lot more. Hmm, but birthday celebration will burn me a hole in the pocket, i die die also had to save up for it.

The afternoon, met up with Eileen and LKH for lunch. Then headed to K box for singing session. After that, we went home. I did not enjoyed much though because of my sudden "running nose" sickness and my left eye kept my contact len to the very dry state, making me very sleepy and tired. I suspect i got left dry eye loh. Dots.

Anyway, will be posted to unit on 11st October 2010. The day Raven turns 21st, it was pity that i cannot celebrate with her. By the way, i also have get her any gifts yet. So sorry, i am really down to budget now, i might as well make it up when i got the money rather than getting something cheap for her.

I believed one day, i would earn a lot money and save a lot too. That's because, i am so going to work hard for every single cent. I will make my job worthy of working on. And the day you see me succeed, i am so gonna thanks all the support from all my loved friends and family members.

I guess i blar-red enough, shall go get myself a cup of bubble tea. Please check in my blog again. Take care, readers.

THE END.
08.10.10.

Comments