POP loh!

POP loh!
It's the end of my 17 weeks of fun, laughter and sadness at Tekong island. Well, it's a new chapter after my one week of block leave. I sure pray hard i will get a comfortable position or rather unit, so i can have a better life the rest of my national service.

I just met up with my best poly mates for dinner. We had dinner at Watami at the central. We had some chat and it was really a good reunion. Though the duration was short but what counts is the friendship we shared. (:

Last night was a celebration of my POP and also Eileen's birthday. I was glad that the dress i bought for her suits her. It makes her more sweet and feminine. Well, she is very rough and protective, but her heart is very soft and forgiving. Oftenly, she always got cheated and bullied at times. This might be something she have to look into, hahas.

Back to the day then, we had dinner at Xin Wang Cafe. We ordered chunks of food and had a great time there. Those foods making me fatter by bits per bite. Plus the Swensen's birthday cake. I must appreciate cakes more, nice food though sweet. Foods that taste good makes you fat, foods that doesn't makes you less fat. Lols.

After the dinner, we headed to pub. I didn't drank much though except one cup? Maybe...the very first sip that Jiansheng poured. The rest of the night, drinking green tea all the way. Tibits into the mouth like water coming out from the tap. Seriously, i need do cardio excerises to burn my fats!

This afternoon, gym session with LKH and Jiansheng. Chest and tricept strength training was nice. I missed out the jogging part, however, i will be going to burn some fats tomorrow. Lols.

Once again, I had come to the end of the post and i will be updating soon this week and probably more because i am having block leave now. Lols. Take care, readers.

THE END.
03.10.10.

POP loh!



Eileen's birthday celebration.

Comments