Pre-21st Celebration

Pre-21st Celebration
It is book in day again, blues are coming back as usual. All army guys are feeling low and down. Hmm, to me...it's becoming like a routine. Book in and out every week seems to be integrated into my life nowadays. Speaking of those blues, the real reason behind are those intense trainings. However, when things get tougher, we had to learn to be stronger.

It is a test of both mental fitness and physical fitness. To those guys out there whom are yet to be army guy, I really urge you to go do some excerises and make some changes to your life. Try to incorporate some sports, gym or jogging session into your life. It will help you through your NS life, on the other hand, excerises make you feel good and healthier. :)

Anyway, i going into my 21s in another week time. It's another stage of life and definitely more responsibilities coming up. Well, yesterday was a fun night even though i was down with flu. My secondary friends helped me to celebrate my 21st. We had dinner at Manhattan fish market.

It was the first time that i dined at the restuarant. The waitresses were all very friendly and served us well. We had many fried and grilled foods and also mango-passion fruit flavored cake. :D

Again, our group tradition of celebration are blowing candles from a distance which is quite far from you and bitting the candles off the cake. Of course, i did it with people watching as I am one of the birthday boy. The other boy is Weisheng.

Overall, this is about my weekend. I shall stop my words here then, take cares.

THE END.
17.10.10.

The photos of the day. More at my facebook page.


The Birthday Boys.

Comments