End of the long weekend

End of the long weekend
No more long weekends, gosh! Today is the last day of my long long weekend which started on thursday evening. Hmm...I am going back camp in another few hours time. Pay not out yet and i stayed home most of the time during the weekend.

I guess, i had nothing much to type this week. Well, still got to entertain you guys. I shall briefly run through my weekend and here it goes...

Thursday, back home and did exercises, then bath and eat dinner cooked by my dad, the food was awesome! Hahas. Compared to the cook house food, woah...the standards are like differences between heaven and earth! Lols.

Friday, I went jogging in the morning and then evening, met up Zhiwei for a badminton game. It was a cool day afterall, i get played badminton after the last time i played when i was in secondary school. After that, home sweet home.

Yesterday, it's another awesome exercise day. I went to gym with Zhiwei in the morning followed by lunch at Long John Sliver. After that, we went walking around and visited the arena pool centre! Lols. We went played pool, at the rate of $7.80/hr. Cheap rite? Almost the same price i played at monstercue. (:

After the pool, we had our snacks at Burger King. Next, home sweet home. That's pretty much my weekend. I shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
07.11.10.

Comments