It's weekend again

It's weekend again
You love it and you know it. It's the new quote from me. Well, it's Sunday again. Here comes all the blues again, even though i am not going to book in tonight still...hmm. I don't know about that feeling, but it's like no more outing and fun. What the hell i am talking about, lols. Anyway, it's another lazy weekend.

Yesterday, I went to gym as usual but this time round, i went suntanning too. Well, it's a very disappointed suntanning session though, the sun wasn't very bright nor sunny. Now, while i am blogging...looking outside of my window. The sun so bright, i am so emo! I should had went suntanning today instead!

Forget about it. Last evening, met up with Zhiwei. He suddenly messaged me to ask me out during my suntanning session. It's a long day though, we went town and had dinner. Initially, we wanted to had aston's for dinner but the queue really turn us off. In the end, we had dinner at burger king. Lols.

We went to the arcade to play basketball after that and we saw Wenkai and Sharon. It's really a coincidence to be able to meet, hahas. We had some chatting and I went back home with Zhiwei on bus 502 after that.

This morning, i went jogging for 2 rounds. It's short but a good warm up for my static circuit exercises later on. I had summarised my weekend and it's time to stop my words here too.

THE END.
21.11.10.

I am lazy to upload one by one this time. Sorry that i combined all the photos. Lols.

Comments