Simple weekend

Simple weekend
It's monday and i am at home. Well, I had a day off since i came back home yesterday from camp training. Hmm, yesterday, went gym and met up zhiwei for lunch. I did not get jogging yesterday, so later surely will work hard on my static cardio exercises.

Last evening, I met up Raven for dinner. Sinful that i ate so much and exercise so less these days. I spend money again, gosh! This is what i don't want to, but i seldom can meet Raven, so where there're chances, I had to meet her to see how's she doing.

We had dinner at XIN WANG HK CAFE again. This time round, i had chicken chop and fries. Hmm, taste very normal loh. After dinner, we went to scape* to slack again. This time, Raven had to leave early to pick her gf up so we leave together around 9 PM.

This morning, went out to the pool to get myself tanned. It's lucky that it's not raining in the morning else i can forget about getting a sun tan session. Lols. Phew...that's pretty much about my weekend. Next week will be better, i hope.

THE END.
29.11.10.

Nice foods from XINWANG HK CAFE.


Nice sky in the morning.

Comments