Wenkai's Birthday Celebration

Wenkai's Birthday Celebration
For this time round, it's a short weekend. Last night was a havoc day for me, paid a visit to phuture with Wenkai and his army friends. It's totally crowded and i seriously got a bit over drunk. We drank, slack and dance till around 3 plus and then we leave the place.

Today, back to gym session. It was pretty ruined due to the hangover caused from the drinking last night. I am not able to finish my 2km run, not able to do much exercises too. Felt quite emo, but still manage to finish 85% of my gym workouts.

After my gym session, hanged out at my aunt store. I had my haircut and ate some crackers and snacks in her store. Lols. Slacked at jurong east till around 4.30PM and then home sweet home.

Now while waiting for my cafe world (Facebook game)'s dishes to be ready, i am blogging down here. Actually, i spend a lot this month too. But intended to save up at least a hundred dollars, hahas. I hope i can do it and i will try my best to make it happen.

That's pretty much about my weekend and tomorrow will be another shit training outside camp. I gonna pray hard that it don't rain tomorrow, else i will be drenched in the rain.

THE END.
14.11.10.

Comments