Drink beer get drunk

Drink beer get drunk
Time flies and it's Sunday again. Officially, i passed out from my 8 weeks course at 2PDF. I was presented with my very first beret and i felt very pleased though i had to season it for quite time.

Anyway, tomorrow, i still had to get back to 2PDF to get my posting. Hmm, may be troublesome and i pray hard that i get a camp posting that is near my house. Yesterday, went gym and rotted at home the whole afternoon. In the evening, i met up Eileen and the others. We went drinking at NEVERLAND. Erm, i guess you all know that place, heard it's quite popular.

That's about my weekend for this week. Hmm, though i had nothing to share these few weeks but i hope that more fun and cool events will keep coming to me so i can share with you guys. I shall stop my words here then. (:

THE END.
05.12.10.

Beer that make you drunk.

Comments