Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
It's the end of my short weekend and heading back to camp tomorrow. Yesterday, I went gym with Zhiwei in the morning then we had lunch at Jurong Point, after that, we head back home.

In the evening, met up Eileen at Cityhall. We had our dinner at Kenny Rogers, sinful meal but worth the pain which i suffered during the morning gym session. The foods were quite normal, still i wonder why there are so many people heading there for meals. Lols.

After our dinner, we went to sing K at Katong shopping centre. I sang till my voice went sore. It's really cheap singing there, costed me only $12. Then, we all went home after the long hours of singing.

That's pretty much about my christmas. (:

THE END.
26.12.10.

Kenny Rogers! (:




Awfully Chocolate! (:

Comments