Party stuffs

Party stuffs
Finally, i am on the last day of my leave. I did enjoyed my days off since Monday. Hmm, other than that i had to go the whole way to settle my citizenship stuffs, everything else is fine.

Yesterday, met up with PN. We went bugis and hunting for party stuffs. Hmm, that's actually for PN's sister. We had late lunch at KFC then, we walked around the place to find those things. Then, we had KOI. Hahas, when you are so near the store, shouldn't you get one cup? I ordered the hazelnut flavoured milk tea with 50% sugar filled. Tasted just fine, (:

It really took us a lot of time to locate the store that sells all the party necessities. Well, still...we managed to get the stuffs for the big sister's birthday. After a long day and long walk from Bugis to Cityhall, PN bought her new earpiece as her reward of the day.

Next, i had Mcdonald's while resting from the long day. Despite all those walking and finding, i find it really a good meet up for both of us. That's pretty much about it. I shall stop my words here then, take cares.

THE END.
10.12.10.

My KFC meal, the photo sure make you drool. :D


Me enjoying my KOI.


Me with nee. It's been a long time we had photo together.


The rest of the photos.

Comments