Fred Perry

Fred Perry
As suggested from the title of this post, i bought my Fred Perry polo tee yesterday. Definitely loved the polo and it comes in a nice packaging. (:

I met up with Raven after i got back from gym yesterday. We had dinner at Astons and a movie after our meal. We watched the Exorcisum, which i really don't know what the movie was about. We just bought the tickets and entered the cinema to watch it.

Well, the movie was kinda stupid though. It's just a moment of anger which make the girl do things she shouldn't did. I spend $8.50 on the movie and it feels kinda sucked. Till now, i still wondered why i spend that amount on such a lame movie.

Nevertheless, after the movie, we went home. As i reached home, i unpacked my "reward" of the day which i saved up for 3 months to get it. And now my new fred perry polo is added to my wardrobe. Preparing for future usage, it will be loved and valued.

I guess that's pretty much about my weekend. I will stop my words here then. Drop in soon.

Photos of the day.

Comments