A new year

A new year
It's Sunday again, and surely everyone do dread this day of the week. Because, we are going back to work the next day. Anyway, it's a new year and well, let's look forward to the days ahead then.

A new look of my blog will be presented to you guys soon. I hope i can make the background nicer and the banner better. Last evening, met up with Zhiwei for movie and dinner. Earlier that morning, we went gym together. "Gymaholic", i guess.

It's a great day spent however, sinful that the fast food came along and stuffs. Also, I visited Raven and said "hi" before i leave 313. She was busy though, lols.

The movie that we watched is "The Tourist". An awesome movie for the months of late December '10 and early January '11. I rated it up to 4 stars out of 5. So remember to catch the movie before it's out of the cinemas.

I guess i shall stop my words here then. Be sure to drop in my blog again. (:

THE END.
02.01.11.

Burger King and the movie tickets.


Took during the wait for the bus home.

Comments