Off day with Raven

Off day with Raven
Yesterday was a good day, weather is awesome and had a nice meal at Aijisen Ramen with Raven. I met up with her after i am done with my gym session. (:

Dinner at Aijisen ramen was nice but i cannot afford to eat outside too much these days because i had to save up for my DSLR too. I am spending money again this upcoming 22nd, which is the day i going to get my new FRED PERRY polo. :D

After my dinner with Raven, we went around Bugis to walk. We then decided to catch a movie before we head back home. We took some photos while waiting for the movie to begin.

We watched "Love and other drugs", a M18 movie. Sex sences are playing through out the movie and only little part of the storyline focused on the romance. However, overall, it's one of those quite nice movie.

I'll be on duty tomorrow, and hopefully it will be peaceful weekend duty. I shall stop my words here then, drop in again soon.

THE END.
14.01.11.

Raven and me slacking while waiting to get access into the cinema.


Other photos of the day.

Comments