TOK coming soon

TOK coming soon
Hello, i'm back for a short update. Recently, i've been in the gym, jogging and doing static exercises. I had been aiming for a hardcore abs since i started my training. But till now, no signs of gaining any. But i hope for one nice pack of abs by end of this year. (:

My CNY shopping hadn't been very successful though, one of my favourite shirt had been sold out just some moments ago. I felt a bit disappointed however, there're still many other choices out there and ample time for me to get before the festive season comes.

Chinese new year is one of my fave occasion because i get to visit Malaysia and stay in touch with my cousins and relatives. Usually, that's the only time i get to see how's life there for them and stuffs. However, it's a pity that i cannot travel back to visit them due to my current vocation, security trooper.

Nevertheless, i still love the great festive season, it brings up my mood. Also, i updated my wardrobe with a new pair of demin jeans (Replica of April-77th) and a new tee. All these just to prepare for the new year! (:

I will be going back to camp tomorrow and got to turn in early tonight. I shall stop my words here then. Drop in soon, (:

THE END.
10.01.11.

My new tee accompanied with a black vest.

Comments