Salad lunch

Salad lunch
It had been a long time since i posted in the last entry of my blog. I've been busy with some stuffs recently though. Anyway, this post supposed to be published last week but i am a bit lazy to publish it though.

Well, i am sorry for that and hope you readers do not mind. Finally, it's the end of the Lunar New Year and it's the beginning a of new month soon. So my pay day is round the corner in another 2 weeks time. (:

Back at camp during weekends for duty and i actually spend time watching tv shows and sleeping. Anyway, i caught up an idea of making salad while seeing the chefs cooking on the tv shows. So i decided to get my hands moving! Hahas...

The result of my product turned out to be quite awesome even my sister said it's not bad. What you need is just vegetables and a nice tasty dressing for the salad. I had cherry tomatoes, cabbage stripes, potatoes, apples and carrots. As for the dressing, i mixed up BBQ sauce with mayonnaise.

I love my product and my sister helped me to take photos of it too. Hahas. I was proud to be able to cook and make my lunch for that off day. (:

Anyway, i will be posting in soon because tomorrow i gonna meet up my very good poly cliques! Hees, i shall stop my words here then.

My Potato Salad! :D

Comments