2 more weeks

2 more weeks
Finally, the gap of getting my own DSLR is drawn nearer. Looking and reading some of my friend's blog, they had very cool and awesome high quality photos. Well, it's about time that i get my hands on this superb camera. (:

As an amateur in photographing, i gonna invest my money on a cheaper camera. Hmm, the time will come and we shall see the quality of the photos the camera can produce.

Not just saving up for the camera but also my HK trip this coming December. There are just too much for me to save and I hope that i can make it. I've been addicted to a new PSP game i got recently, it's WWE: Raw VS Smackdown 2011. Pretty awesome game, hahas. You guys should get it too.

John Cena is still my fave WWE character till now since The Rock's era. That's provided that you watch the WWE before, else i don't think you understand what i am talking about. ;P

That's pretty much about my recent life. Also, i am now currently catching up on One Piece(Anime) these days. The anime is really awesome too, as nice as Bleach and Naruto. I shall stop my words here then, take cares.

THE END.
27.03.11.

Found this cute picture on Deviantart. (:

Comments