March Desires

March Desires
It's already March of the year and I'm still no where near my desired 6-packed abs body. Hmm, guess it's gonna be a hard journey for me this year too. I really envy of people who can get their ads so easily without going on diet.

It's really not an easy route to get the nice body. Determination is really essential, without it, it's probably hard to get that body you desired. Today, I went to gym again, this time with my colleague, Calvin. He's already quite lean and cut, and his body is near to perfection soon.

Well, that's probably from my perspective. Hahas, as i said before that different people had different opinions and views. You cannot blame them that they said you are lying or something when we comment about them. (:

Anyway, I went to Jurong Point to had my lunch and bought 2 good magazines from 7-eleven. These magazines costed me $13.90 for god sake! Lols, i haven't read them yet and pretty hope it's all worth the money.

Finally to the end of my day, helping my sister to get adobe photoshop on her laptop and mine upgraded to the latest version. That's really very awesome. That's pretty much about my day, i shall then stop my words here for now. Do visit my blog soon, my readers. (:

THE END.
08.03.11.

The magazines that costed me $13.90.

Comments