Camera Test

Camera Test
Finally, i blogged. It's been a long time. Yesterday, i met up with Raven. We had lunch and sing K at party world. Took my EOS out to play and managed to get some good photos. (:

Time files and tomorrow is my duty day again. A lot things hanging in my mind, the money to pay back my poly fees, money to survive while i wanted to study in SIM, money and money...

I've been stressing about stuffs like that for quite some time and i really hope that i can overcome these problems asap.

Anyway, exercising is my way to release my stress. Jogging is prefect in the morning at 6.30 AM. The fresh morning breeze blows onto your face, the smell of the grasses is awesome and the not-yet-rose sun is still sleeping. (:

That's pretty much about my off days, and i am looking forward to meet up Kahmun, Suyani and WK next month. Stay tunned for more posts, which i hope i can bring up more fun stuffs. I shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
22.04.11.

Night sence by the bay of Vivocity.


Favourite shot of the day.

Comments