Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein
Today, another day at home after gym session with Calvin. I am just bored and wanted to post something here. Anyway, it's already May of the year and the so-called "Dumplings Festival" is nearby the corner. Hahas, yup...certainly that I am looking forward to it. Erm, to be precise, i crave for the dumplings.

Tomorrow, I going to rest at home again. Pretty much saving up on my end-of-year oversea trip. I received my new Calvin Klein's boxer a few weeks ago. Well, i didn't really had a chance to review it yet though. It's pretty the same as my other boxers.

Just some moments ago, i bought a Calvin Klein's belt online. I guess i still got to wait for a week or so before the belt arrives at my doorstep. Anyway, back to topic.

This time round, i bought the 365 series (Country) style. I supposed to buy the x-series but the seller got messed up with my orders and resulted sending me the 365-series instead. Anyway, i would not complain much either. The boxer is still as soft and comfortable. (:

Overall, it's thumb up for it. Hmm...shall stop my words here then. Currently, i am waiting for my next pay day.

THE END.
27.05.11.

My new boxer (:

Comments