The movie after gym

The movie after gym
Today, as usual. Early morning, i woke up to prepare and went out to the gym. I started my exercise as early so that Zhiwei don't had to wait for me too long before we head out for lunch.

After our intense training at the gym, we had our lunch at the nearby coffee shop. We had Wantan Mee, it taste quite awesome. Well, probably that my tastebud hadn't been touching that dish for a long time. Lols.

It's drizzling while we had our lunch, so we decided to catch a movie at Jurong Point before we head home. The reason is that we want to wait for the rain to stop. So we watched Thor and i guessed it's a pretty impressive movie.

After the movie, headed home. I am now currently hooked on my PSP, and i had been using it for a long time since i got the WWE: SVR 2011. That's pretty much about my recent life. I shall stop my words here then. Happy labour day, everyone.

THE END.
01.05.11.

Screenshots and the movie tickets.

Comments