My walk of life

My walk of life
Today is my off day and i'm feeling a bit emotional now. Well, as i continues to type on, my mood may goes down a little bit and i hope you all can understand my feelings. Sorry if that will bother you.

Recently, i had been to gym and doing exercises every single day. You can say i am a bit too over it but it's the way i control my weight. Perhaps, if i gotten a six-pack, i won't be so into the exercises. My goal for controlling my weight is that i want a defined abs so i can go around the beach to show off my body. Well, that comes a huge price.

I hadn't meet up my good friends for ages, that's another thing that ran across my mind just some moments ago. You see, friendship are like a part of human life. I felt kind of uneasy without friends. Some may say having a true friend is better than having a lot of friends as you are not really close to them.

When i think back, i really missed those days i bonded with them. Even if i spend a lot of money with them, i really felt i am not alone. I am now an adult and i seen many things. I learnt and experienced a lot. Each passed day add a little of stress into life. I would think about my life, my career and my future.

As time passed, slowly, you will not even had the time to think about your friends or family. Money is all you had in mind and career is all that you would care, for that mindset which now every Singaporean had. My walk of life is now embarking on a journey to become this kind of person. Don't blame me for that, i had to earn a lot of money in order to survive.

I got to raise a family and support my parents in the future, for these reasons, i had to become one of those typical Singaporean out there. Being selfish will sooner become a norm in Singapore. You will see...however, it will happen to only the poor and middle class citizens. Damn.

THE END.
18.05.11.

Mirror shoot.


Photos i took today.

Comments