Dumpling delights

Dumpling delights
It's another day at home, well. It had been raining pretty often these few days, i can hardly find the suitable time to dry my clothes. Anyway, today, my mum made dumplings the whole morning. The kitchen was in a mess after she finished making the dumplings.

Banana leafs or rather Pandan leafs, i believed is either one of them that was used to wrapped the dumplings. Each year around this timing of the month, my mum would make dumplings for the dragon-boat festival. For your information, it's a cultural Chinese occasion if ya' don't know.

My sister took several photos of the making session in the kitchen, but i didn't upload all. The files were all too big, hahas. Anyway, i did upload 2 photos. Ok, i admit that i was a bit saving on my laptop space. Sorry about that.

Now, my mum went sending dumplings to her friends and my sister went to find her boyfriend. I am alone typing here while feeling hungry. Arghs...gonna grab some food later on.

The urge to watch the X-men: First class is raging and i hope that i would able to catch it soon. Hmm, pretty much...my weekend. I guess i shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
05.06.11.

The final product - Dumplings!

Comments